1. When Australian golfer Adam Scott won the Masters on the second playoff hole, Twitter exploded with love and admiration for him.
2. No, not this one.
3. This one.
4. It turns out he gained some new fans.
6. His “charisma” even caused some new people to appreciate his sport.
8. After a while, a common theme to all the admiration seemed to emerge.
10. But I can’t quite put my finger on it.
12. What is it?
16. Oh, right. It’s that the women of Twitter were collectively fawning over their new crush.
18. Did I say “crush”? I didn’t mean to diminish the seriousness of what you guys have.
20. Oh, and I guess it wasn’t just the women either. EVERYONE thought Adam Scott was hot.
22. But it wasn’t JUST that he was hot.
24. Just mostly.
26. Okay, we get it.
NOOOOOOO. Someone hasn’t been paying attention.
30. And what did the other, funnier Adam Scott have to say about it?
I bet it is. Congratulations to ALL Adam Scotts out there.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.