1. When Australian golfer Adam Scott won the Masters on the second playoff hole, Twitter exploded with love and admiration for him.
2. No, not this one.
3. This one.
4. It turns out he gained some new fans.
6. His “charisma” even caused some new people to appreciate his sport.
8. After a while, a common theme to all the admiration seemed to emerge.
10. But I can’t quite put my finger on it.
12. What is it?
16. Oh, right. It’s that the women of Twitter were collectively fawning over their new crush.
18. Did I say “crush”? I didn’t mean to diminish the seriousness of what you guys have.
20. Oh, and I guess it wasn’t just the women either. EVERYONE thought Adam Scott was hot.
22. But it wasn’t JUST that he was hot.
24. Just mostly.
26. Okay, we get it.
NOOOOOOO. Someone hasn’t been paying attention.
30. And what did the other, funnier Adam Scott have to say about it?
I bet it is. Congratulations to ALL Adam Scotts out there.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.