5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥