5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶