5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.