1. When the final seconds ticked off the clock and the Ravens became Super Bowl champions, a joyful pandemonium erupted.
20. But it wasn’t just joyful for the players. Every Ravens fan’s face showed what pure happiness looks like.
24. As the streets of Baltimore flooded with supporters, the celebration continued in New Orleans.
30. Super Bowl XLVII: An unforgettable night for fans…
32. And legends alike.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸