1. Back in 2001, Aaron Carter recorded the song “That’s How I Beat Shaq.”
2. Twelve years later, Shaq finally gets his revenge.
3. This battle did not really go in Aaron’s favor. He struggled on defense.
4. And on offense.
5. And at lunch.
6. Write a song about THAT, Aaron.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲