1. After Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych to go to the final of the US Open, fellow Scotsman Sir Sean Connery (along with legendary football manager Sir Alex Ferguson) crashed Murray’s press conference.
2. The actor has been cheering for Murray throughout the Open.
3. It’s like Sean Connery is auditioning to play Andy Murray’s grandpa. (Note: If they make a movie about Andy Murray, Sean Connery should totally play his grandpa.)
GIF by BuzzFeed
4. Oh and Connery is still so cool he makes everyone else look lame by comparison.
5. Don’t believe me? Look at him compared to Kevin Spacey.
6. Nevermind. Spacey looks lame all on his own.
7. So was Connery happy yesterday when Murray finally won his first Grand Slam by defeating Novak Djokovic?
You bet your ass.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.