1. After Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych to go to the final of the US Open, fellow Scotsman Sir Sean Connery (along with legendary football manager Sir Alex Ferguson) crashed Murray’s press conference.
2. The actor has been cheering for Murray throughout the Open.
3. It’s like Sean Connery is auditioning to play Andy Murray’s grandpa. (Note: If they make a movie about Andy Murray, Sean Connery should totally play his grandpa.)
GIF by BuzzFeed
4. Oh and Connery is still so cool he makes everyone else look lame by comparison.
5. Don’t believe me? Look at him compared to Kevin Spacey.
6. Nevermind. Spacey looks lame all on his own.
7. So was Connery happy yesterday when Murray finally won his first Grand Slam by defeating Novak Djokovic?
You bet your ass.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀