1. After Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych to go to the final of the US Open, fellow Scotsman Sir Sean Connery (along with legendary football manager Sir Alex Ferguson) crashed Murray’s press conference.
2. The actor has been cheering for Murray throughout the Open.
3. It’s like Sean Connery is auditioning to play Andy Murray’s grandpa. (Note: If they make a movie about Andy Murray, Sean Connery should totally play his grandpa.)
GIF by BuzzFeed
4. Oh and Connery is still so cool he makes everyone else look lame by comparison.
5. Don’t believe me? Look at him compared to Kevin Spacey.
6. Nevermind. Spacey looks lame all on his own.
7. So was Connery happy yesterday when Murray finally won his first Grand Slam by defeating Novak Djokovic?
You bet your ass.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Rep. Devin Nunes defended calling a reporter at the behest of the White House, saying it didn't compromise his committee's investigation of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲