According to Tremont Electric, Hurricane Sandy’s path over Lake Erie brought back memories of one of the worst pro sports stadiums ever constructed. Strewn alongside the shores of the Bratenahl section of Cleveland this morning were pieces of the infamous Cleveland Municipal Stadium that was destroyed in November 1996. The debris was used to make three man-made reefs in Lake Erie — though I’m not totally convinced that that’s not a euphemism for throwing your trash in the lake — and Sandy unmade them.
3. Cleveland Municipal Stadium this morning:
No word if the most disgusting urinal troughs the world has ever seen have reared their ugly heads. No one has reported any mutations yet so I’m thinking we’re still safe on that front.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.