According to Tremont Electric, Hurricane Sandy’s path over Lake Erie brought back memories of one of the worst pro sports stadiums ever constructed. Strewn alongside the shores of the Bratenahl section of Cleveland this morning were pieces of the infamous Cleveland Municipal Stadium that was destroyed in November 1996. The debris was used to make three man-made reefs in Lake Erie — though I’m not totally convinced that that’s not a euphemism for throwing your trash in the lake — and Sandy unmade them.
3. Cleveland Municipal Stadium this morning:
No word if the most disgusting urinal troughs the world has ever seen have reared their ugly heads. No one has reported any mutations yet so I’m thinking we’re still safe on that front.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹