1. On Saturday, before the finals of the NBA Dunk Contest, host Nick Cannon asked the Houston crowd if they were ready for more dunks. Their response? Nope.
2. Here’s an artistic representation of the moment:
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.