1. This is Brandon Weeden, He’s The New Quarterback Of The Cleveland Browns
And at 28 years old (he’ll turn 29 this October), Brandon Weeden is the oldest player ever selected in the NFL draft. In fact he’s older than…
2. Aaron Rodgers
Who has already played 7 seasons in the NFL, and won an MVP award and the Super Bowl.
3. Adrian Peterson
Who has already played 5 seasons in the NFL and been on 4 Pro Bowl teams.
4. LeBron James
Who has already played 9 seasons in the NBA and won 2 MVP awards.
5. Chris Bosh
is a giant bird of some kindhas already played 9 seasons in the NBA and disappointed his fans countless times.
7. Rafael Nadal
Who has already played 10 years of professional tennis and won 10 Grand Slam Titles.
8. Maurice Jones Drew
Who has already played 6 seasons in the NFL and has been on everyone’s fantasy team at this point. (Oh he also won a rushing title and has been an All-Pro for 3 years.)
9. 50 Players Currently On The Browns Roster
So there’s that…
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉