1. This is Brandon Weeden, He’s The New Quarterback Of The Cleveland Browns
And at 28 years old (he’ll turn 29 this October), Brandon Weeden is the oldest player ever selected in the NFL draft. In fact he’s older than…
2. Aaron Rodgers
Who has already played 7 seasons in the NFL, and won an MVP award and the Super Bowl.
3. Adrian Peterson
Who has already played 5 seasons in the NFL and been on 4 Pro Bowl teams.
4. LeBron James
Who has already played 9 seasons in the NBA and won 2 MVP awards.
5. Chris Bosh
is a giant bird of some kindhas already played 9 seasons in the NBA and disappointed his fans countless times.
7. Rafael Nadal
Who has already played 10 years of professional tennis and won 10 Grand Slam Titles.
8. Maurice Jones Drew
Who has already played 6 seasons in the NFL and has been on everyone’s fantasy team at this point. (Oh he also won a rushing title and has been an All-Pro for 3 years.)
9. 50 Players Currently On The Browns Roster
So there’s that…
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.