1. This is Brandon Weeden, He’s The New Quarterback Of The Cleveland Browns
And at 28 years old (he’ll turn 29 this October), Brandon Weeden is the oldest player ever selected in the NFL draft. In fact he’s older than…
2. Aaron Rodgers
Who has already played 7 seasons in the NFL, and won an MVP award and the Super Bowl.
3. Adrian Peterson
Who has already played 5 seasons in the NFL and been on 4 Pro Bowl teams.
4. LeBron James
Who has already played 9 seasons in the NBA and won 2 MVP awards.
5. Chris Bosh
is a giant bird of some kindhas already played 9 seasons in the NBA and disappointed his fans countless times.
7. Rafael Nadal
Who has already played 10 years of professional tennis and won 10 Grand Slam Titles.
8. Maurice Jones Drew
Who has already played 6 seasons in the NFL and has been on everyone’s fantasy team at this point. (Oh he also won a rushing title and has been an All-Pro for 3 years.)
9. 50 Players Currently On The Browns Roster
So there’s that…
- It's here. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are facing off now for their first debate and we're covering it live 💥
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."