LeBron James Sings "Super Freak"
Pat Riley Sings "My Girl"
The Godfather got up on stage and went with a classic. Did he pull it off?
• He leads off with a great joke about how Juwan Howard is an old man and is the only player to remember the song. That's great.
• Pat doesn't dance too much, but when he moves it has a certain class to it. And unlike LeBron I don't think he would have benefited from more dancing.
• Classic Riley move demanding audience participation as a condition for his singing. You can't teach that kind of manipulation.
• He's having more fun than I knew Pat Riley was capable of. Who knew?
• He starts singing too early.
• He doesn't hit a single correct note.
• He's a terrible singer, and doesn't embrace it.
• He didn't make more Juwan Howard jokes.