1. Last night the participants of the Dunk Contest were announced. Not among them was LeBron James. But then LeBron tweeted:
2. Does this mean that LeBron will be surprising everyone and doing the dunk contest?
4. Why? Because he’s the same guy who said he’d be in the 2010 dunk contest:
5. The actual 2010 dunk contest participants:
LeBron is a troll. That is all.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸