“FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION,,, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ,,SCREW ALL MULLHs & Akhonds who thinks women are 2nd hand citizens.”
“how can i digest about your stupid activities …. It’s for actress career fight or for women’s right i don’t know… but my heart broken with your nude photo shoot ….”
“It’s a shame when you see that the Persian art has been transformed from great poetries and legendaries like Hafez and Sa’di to some nasty and nude “art”. And its even more sad when you see that a large number of people actually like it. Do you think nudity is part of a freedom that Iran lacks? if you think so, i deeply feel sorry for you guys!
3. Along with the photo, Farahani appears in this video from the people who give out the Césars (the French Oscars). She appears at 0:29.
Shortly after it was posted Golshifteh Farahani told the Daily Telegraph that she was informed by Iran’s Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance that she was no longer welcome in her homeland and could “offer [her] artistic services somewhere else.”
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀