“FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION,,, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ,,SCREW ALL MULLHs & Akhonds who thinks women are 2nd hand citizens.”
“how can i digest about your stupid activities …. It’s for actress career fight or for women’s right i don’t know… but my heart broken with your nude photo shoot ….”
“It’s a shame when you see that the Persian art has been transformed from great poetries and legendaries like Hafez and Sa’di to some nasty and nude “art”. And its even more sad when you see that a large number of people actually like it. Do you think nudity is part of a freedom that Iran lacks? if you think so, i deeply feel sorry for you guys!
3. Along with the photo, Farahani appears in this video from the people who give out the Césars (the French Oscars). She appears at 0:29.
Shortly after it was posted Golshifteh Farahani told the Daily Telegraph that she was informed by Iran’s Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance that she was no longer welcome in her homeland and could “offer [her] artistic services somewhere else.”
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥