The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."