The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish tanks have rolled across the Syrian border. Turkey's president said the operation is aimed against both ISIS and Kurdish fighters.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.