The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
- Hillary Clinton has received 30 times as much cash from tech employees as Donald Trump, according to a BuzzFeed News analysis.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀