This photo taken by The Washington Post’s Tracy Woodward was given an Award of Excellence in the 2013 White House News Photographers Association’s ‘Eyes of History’ photo contest. It’s pretty great, right?
3. There’s only one problem. Look how weird the edge of the wrestler’s arm looks.
4. I wonder why his arm has all that weird… IT’S BECAUSE A MAN WAS ERASED FROM HISTORY. (Or at least this photo.)
Altering photographs for the contest was expressly prohibited. The Post released the following statement:
Once Post editors saw that it had been altered from what had originally been published in The Post, we withdrew the photo from consideration. The Post’s ethics policy prohibits the manipulation of photographs, and we have taken action in accordance with that policy.
No word on how the ref has handled being erased from space and time, nor whether the experience was gradual (like Marty McFly in Back to the Future) or all at once like Lou Bega from our collective consciousness.
H/T DL Cade at Petapixel.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸