1. “Amazon customers purchased enough copies of Walter Isaacson’s ‘Steve Jobs’ book to create a stack taller than Mt. Everest.”
2. “Amazon customers purchased enough Rory’s Story Cubes to give a cube to each person watching the New Year’s Eve ball drop live at Times Square.”
3. “If you unfolded and stacked each pair of jeans purchased by Amazon customers this holiday, the height would be 2,500 times taller than the Statue of Liberty.”
4. “The cumulative weight of the Bowflex 552 Adjustable Dumbbells purchased by Amazon customers would outweigh more than 70 adult elephants.”
5. “Amazon customers purchased enough copies of Just Dance 3 to give 15 copies to each person who participated in setting the world record for simultaneous dancing.”
6. “Amazon customers purchased enough sweaters to outfit each of Santa’s reindeer during Christmas Eve deliveries for the next 14,000 years.”
7. “Amazon customers purchased enough HeatMax HotHands Handwarmers to give a pair to each resident of Iceland”
You try illustrating the entire population getting two of something…
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂