1. You'll realise that hospitality involves a lot of talking to people...
2. ...which means people asking you about your life choices. Every day.
3. Customers will ask why you chose to study your subject.
4. People will say "If you don't like serving coffee, why don't you get a job relevant to your degree?"
5. Some might even ask what the point in your degree even was.
6. Inevitably, a customer who works in your dream career will need serving.
7. At one point, someone you always hated at school will need serving
8. You will have to put up with unbearable demands.
9. And when you make a mistake, they will assume you're stupid.
10. I will definitely apply for that job after my shift.
11. You'll have to pretend to be happy when fellow graduates get jobs where they aren't abused by the public.
12. One day there will be a customer that pushes you too far...
13. ...and then you'll realise that no one else will employ you.
14. Your work will become your social life...
15. ...and when one of you leaves it will feel like a betrayal of the highest order.
16. But when it's your turn to move on, you'll speed off with a trail of smoke.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!