Over the weekend, Jeremy Clarkson suggested he might run in the 2015 general election in Ed Miliband’s constituency.
But the outspoken Top Gear presenter might have alienated some Doncaster voters with his past rants.
1. Public sector workers, for example.
2. And especially the police. Clarkson says we have “lazy, inefficient, office-bound police, whose response to an extraordinary rise in violent crime is to order more speed cameras.”
3. Probably pensioners as well, whom he described as “by far the worst drivers. They are spiteful, dithering, old and in the way. They should have their licenses taken away.”
4. And new parents.
5. Vegetarians might have second thoughts, too. “I don’t often agree with the RSPCA as I believe it is an animal’s duty to be on my plate at supper time.”
6. Also, short people.
7. The same goes for users of public transport. “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?”
8. And, er, lorry drivers.
9. Oh, and fully half the population. “The only people who can’t navigate instinctively are women.”
10. Actually, make that all the population. “Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter bastards.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴