55 Pieces Of Advice All People Wish They Had Heard At 25
"Life is better than you even realize. You'll figure it out eventually."
What piece of advice did you desperately need when you were 25?
1. You never stop being yourself, so continue to do what you love.
6. START SAVING NOW! Even if it's just $20 a month, you'll appreciate it later.
11. Try not to worry too much about your "career" — just find a job you're passionate about.
16. If you don't want to go to a party, just don't go. It's OK.
21. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Sometimes bad decisions lead to great stories.
26. Spend less money on stuff and more money on traveling.
31. You don't have to be rich to travel, just creative.
36. Life is better than you even realize. You'll figure it out eventually.
41. Do what you want to do, not what others want you to do.
46. If your partner insists on leaving, don't waste time trying to convince them to stay.
51. The world will try to suppress the things about you that make you unique. Don't let it.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!