We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A powerful fan to ensure that you've got the ~coolest~ patio in town. It'll help make sweltering hot days a little more bearable *and* to discourage bugs from trying to fly through the breeze to turn you into their personal buffet.
2. Some solar-powered hummingbird wind chimes that are beautiful during the day and STUNNING at night. They slowly change colors and can be hung both inside and outside to add a soothing vibe to your space.
3. Or some solar crystal ball wind chimes — they'll delight you with their changing colors and magical ambience.
Promising review: "I like that the spheres are white and neutral in the daytime, and then come alive with mesmerizing rotating color at night. It is very soothing to sit and watch the colors shift and change, and it doesn't seem to be a certain pattern, so it's fun to watch for a long time! I have it in the bedroom in the window, and that seems to get enough light to charge. I have not timed it, but the color power seems to last a long time — I always fall asleep before it is done, anyway, so several hours. Recommended!" —NW Mom
Get it from Amazon for $17.59.
4. A three-piece wicker chair and table set that'll provide comfy seating and a convenient place to put drinks and snacks while making your porch look much more stylish than it did before.
This set includes two armchairs with seat cushions and a side table with a tempered glass top.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this set 😍 I cannot believe the price of it. It shipped fast, and was fairly quick and easy to assemble. It’s a hit; I get so many compliments by anyone who rings the doorbell." —Mrs.Mathews
Get it from Amazon for $102.98+ (available in four colors).
5. A nontoxic, family-friendly outdoor/indoor bug zapper for anyone who loves everything about lounging around outside except for the bugs. This lantern helps cut down on the mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and moths in an area up to 1,500 square feet.
Promising review: "Love this product and how efficient it is. It was recommended to me by a friend, and was the first thing I purchased after our deck was built. I am a complete mosquito magnet so I get a lot of bites during summer months and unfortunately am allergies to mosquito bites. This product has definitely given me the confidence to be able to sit at my deck and enjoy my time instead of constantly worrying about bites. As this is electric you don't have to worry about refilling like in tiki torches or repurchasing like candles. Plug it and done!! Love that it is easily transportable, easy to clean, and comes with a brush!!" —Alisha T
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
7. A set of speckled hanging pots with drainage holes to add some fun greenery to your outside area.
8. A portable, flexible mist stand you can bend into a variety of freestanding shapes and heights *or* wrap around trees and other structures so you can enjoy a cooling mist at any angle!
It even comes with an interchangeable flower-shaped misting head to add a little extra fun!
Promising review: "AMAZING MUST HAVE! Best thing ever to cool off in the summer! I love the mister when it’s 105 degrees outside (We live in dry Texas), and I didn’t even know it came with the flower attachment for a cute little flower fountain. My little one will love that. The dogs love the mister as well. They haven’t left its side. So I definitely recommend this to stay cool in this summer!" —Morgan
Get it from Amazon for $30.23 (colors may vary; also available in multipacks).
9. Connectable Edison bulb string lights to ensure that all of your patio parties are truly ~lit~ this season.
Promising review: "I have ordered four boxes of these light sets now. I love love love these lights. When they arrived, I plugged them in while in the package to make sure they all worked. Then I unscrewed all the bulbs to make it easy to hang. I hung them up all around my balcony using a staple gun. When I finished I screwed the light bulbs all in :) I would highly recommend these lights. They are PINTEREST perfect!" —Cora
Get it from Amazon for $16.95+ (available in three sizes, three colors, a pack of two, and two multicolor packs).
10. A cast-iron fire pit, because it'll make you feel like you're camping — but with access to your own private bathroom. Time to warm your toes and roast some marshmallows!
Promising review: "This is a great value and it was very easy to assemble! We used it recently and found it to be a great addition to our backyard and it helped keep the mosquitoes away! As the weather has gotten colder at nights I’ve been impressed by how sturdy the fire pit is and by the wonderful heat that it provides us!" —Arthur Glauberman
Get it from Amazon for $199.
11. And a pouch of Mystical Fire — simply drop it on any wood fire to magically change the color of the flames into a long-lasting, vibrant rainbow that'll delight you and your guests.
Promising review: "Mystical Fire Colorant is amazing. For a really fun experience, get some of these for your next camping trip. As if a campfire needs improvement...but this stuff is really neat. I'd say the adults love it even more than the kids. We only used one packet, and the colors were so good — seems like they lasted at least 20 minutes. There was even color left in the ashes the next day. We will never go camping again without several packs of Mystical Fire on hand." —TeNe
Get it from Amazon for $5.94.
12. An inflatable pool for anyone with too small of a yard for an in-ground pool, but enough space for the next best thing. It's durable, easy to set up and take down, *and* it can fit two adults PLUS four kids while still being compact enough to fit in small spaces.
Don't forget to get an electric pump too!
Promising review: "This pool is perfect! It was easy to inflate with a small inflater pump. After opening and laying it out, my large dog just had to walk and lie on it, so I could see it was pretty durable. Once I filled it, which took maybe 30 minutes, it was ready for use. I would totally recommend buying this pool! Fun for kids and adults like myself who want to watch the sunset with a glass of wine and a refreshing soaking. Happy pool-buying!" —Pamela
Get it from Amazon for $74.98.
13. Or an inflatable hot tub because who doesn't want spa access in their own backyard??
It comes with a pump that handles all the inflating, heating, and filtration as well as the massage system — did I mention the massage system?? At just the push of a button, AirJets release soothing bubbles that'll take your relaxation time to a whole other level.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about buying an inflatable hot tub, but my sister has wanted one forever. After researching many varieties we ended up purchasing this. I am amazed at how well it works. I have had it for several months now and it is still working perfectly. The lining is thick and sturdy, and supports your back. It is easy to get in and out of. The cushioned bottom is more comfy than I expected. It holds heat well, we like it at 104 degrees and it stays between 102 and 104 while in use in a 40 to 60 degree environment. The bubbles are plentiful and relaxing and strong. I thought set up was quite easy, filters are easy to change and water chemical balance is easy to maintain. Five out of five stars. Get it!" —Kristine
Get it from Amazon for $494.99+ (available in four colors).
14. A cool hammock chair you'll love hangin' around in.
It comes with two cushions and installation hardware, and can hold up to 320 pounds!
Promising review: "This came in great shape, it was easy to set up, and it is comfy and sturdy. As a plus-size woman, I was a little concerned about how sturdy it would be, but it is great! I've never felt nervous about hopping into it and staying there right until the mosquitoes come out." —Mal T
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in three colors).
15. Or a hammock with a steel stand and carrying case if a hanging hammock isn't an option, but you still wanna lounge comfortably under the wide open sky.
It holds up to 450 pounds. Plus, the stand is easy to assemble, disassemble, and pack up in the included carrying case for storage or travel.
Long, but worthwhile promising review: "Features to love: The cotton fabric is sturdy and breathable. I never feel stuck to it the way I do in a nylon hammock. The setup/take down is super easy, and the frame is very sturdy — we have definitely put 300-plus pounds in it.
The ability to raise and lower the hammock with the multiple hook positions might be the best feature. I have bad knees and like to get into the hammock from a higher position...no problem. My kids like it lower so they can reach the ground to swing it...no problem.
It works great as a traditional hammock to lie in. It works as a 'swing' to sit on. It has enough fabric that you can cover up if you're cold or want to block out light or bugs.
We have accidentally left it out in the rain several times, and it dries great, hasn't faded from the sun, hasn't had any mold, and hasn't developed any weird smell.
Things not to love: Nothing! This is a great hammock. It may not be as portable as those little nylon hammocks, but if this is for your yard and not for camping, this is hard to beat." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $74.90+ (available in a wide variety of colors/patterns).
16. Light-up flowers to add a little extra after-dark charm to your garden.
Promising review: "The pictures don't do these justice. At night my backyard looks like a scene from Avatar. The light itself is not bright, but the colors are very vibrant and intense. The color transition is gradual and glowing. They are hypnotic to watch. During the day they are unobtrusive and don't look too fake or artificial. The green leaves are very bendable, the stems of the flowers are somewhat pliable, and the cloth that makes up the petals can be smoothed and manipulated a bit so you can make them look different and more realistic. I've had them for a couple of weeks and so far they are performing perfectly. They are simply beautiful and we love them!" —Zavanna
Get eight flowers (between two bunches) from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two color combos).
17. A strong and bright magnetic barbecue light for anyone who wants to keep the grill going after sundown.
Promising review: "These grill lights are exactly what I needed! They light up the area so well. The magnets are strong, and the ability to direct the light where needed is great. The package they came in is perfect to store them in when not in use! I have recommended these to several people who also think they are great. I was worried they would be cheap and maybe not have a lot of magnetic hold to them, but they do!!" —LC
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
18. A tall table cooler combo in case you need both a high top *and* somewhere to keep your bevvies chilled.
Promising review: "I have received a lot of compliments regarding this little cooler/table and for the price, I'm very happy with the purchase. We were looking for a smaller table to complement our larger patio set. After our last party, I think I may have made a couple of sales for the Keter brand. The cooler kept drinks cold for quite a while especially considering we didn't put much ice in it. The standing feature is nice too. Just lock the table in the open position and you can use it for a tall drink stand which works well. If you're looking for a little table for a patio set OR for a little patio cooler this product can take care of both needs." —Phenom13
Get it from Amazon for $62.34+ (available in two colors).
19. A reviewer-loved portable projector with over 12,000 5-star ratings so you can bring movie night to the backyard all summer long!
Promising review: "This was purchased to watch movies outside in the summer. The quality is excellent and for the price you can’t go wrong! I would totally recommend this projector to anyone. It’s easy to use and the remote is functional. The speakers are actually very good when it comes to volume!" —Practical and Efficient Mom
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
20. And a projection screen big enough to ensure that everyone's got the best seat no matter where they're scattered around your yard.
The screen is 120-inches and made of an anti-crease material. It also comes with brackets and ropes for mounting purposes.
Promising review: "This screen is perfect for our use. We bought it for outdoor movie nights whether being on the garage door, in the backyard, camping, or inside the garage. It’s very easy to install with no wrinkles and shows a great picture. I’ve attached pictures (above) that show how well I can still see the picture despite being surrounded by 7,000 Christmas lights in close vicinity." —Hallie H.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
21. Some reclining zero gravity lounge chairs with attachable cup holders to turn your yard into the ultimate relaxation station.
Promising review: "I am super excited to share my feelings on these chairs! After doing a lot of research, I decided to go with these, and I am so glad I went with these! These are without exaggeration the best beach chairs I have ever lounged in. They come fully assembled, with the exception of the side drink rest, which is very easy to pop on. These fold up quite compactly and are very easy to transport. And these are so comfortable! When lounging in these chairs, I am incredibly relaxed. I look forward to lounging on the beach or in the backyard in these chairs. I have been a broken record telling everyone how wonderful these chairs are. You cannot go wrong if you go with these chairs!" —Bobby D
Get a set of two from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in 17 colors).
22. Or a modern boho-style three-piece bistro set with two chairs and a matching glass top table that's ideal for small spaces. Plus, it'll make any yard, porch, or patio look instantly more fashionable.
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for. Construction seems sturdy. Dimensions and style were perfect for the small patio space I was looking to get use out of, and the egg shape of the chairs is very comfortable. I paired them with a seagrass outdoor rug, faux fur chair pads, a beanbag style poof footstool and some boho throw pillows, and love how the space was instantly transformed. I highly recommend this set." —Baby blues
Get it from Amazon for $199.99+ (available in four colors).
23. A durable adjustable folding umbrella so you have somewhere cool to ~chill~ on hot days.
Snag a compatible weighted base so your umbrella doesn't blow away!
Promising review: "I like this umbrella because the spines and base are sturdy instead of those thin wiry spines on some umbrellas. Much better to hold up to being upended in the wind. It also has the tilt feature, which is great to be included in this price point. The cloth covering is thick and will hold up to the elements. Also, the size is perfect." —Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $43.99+ (available in 15 colors).