2. A wall-mount organizer — now you can rid your over-packed cupboards of pots, pans, and other cooking tools. Plus, the attached hooks are the perfect place to store measuring cups, utensils, and more.
3. A metal desk organizer that'll help keep your WFH office supplies from cluttering up your desk. Plus, it'll lift your monitor up a little bit so you can stop craning your neck all day long.
4. Some slim but sturdy nonslip velvet hangers ingeniously designed for anyone with more clothes than closet.
5. Some under-bed storage containers to hold all of the things that are usually piled on your bed or draped over your chair...because they have nowhere else to go.
6. A four-tier storage shelf you can place over the top of your toilet to hold a lot without taking up too much of your precious floor space.
7. An expandable rack in case that pipe under your sink is making it hard to make use of the cabinet space down there.
8. An over-the-sink drying rack you can roll right up when you're done with it so it doesn't taking up a huge chunk of prime countertop real estate.
Promising review: "Although I use a dishwasher, I was very frustrated when I washed delicate glasses, knives, and large pans by hand and had nowhere to drain them except the counter, which always got wet despite the use of a dish towel. When it arrived, I opened the Surpahs and fell in love. It works perfectly, stays solidly in place on my double-sided sink, and allows my items to dry in half the time. It also frees up counter space. It's rubberized and can be easily washed, dried, rolled up, and stored in a minimum amount of space. Great item. Highly recommended." —L. Burr
Get it from Amazon for $22.98+ (available in three sizes).