We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of natural nail and cuticle repair oil here to help soften cuticles and strengthen nails when used daily.
Promising review: "After my acrylics came off during quarantine, I wanted to make my natural nails stronger as they had had acrylics on them constantly for the better part of two years. I searched around Amazon and gave this product a try. I'm glad I did. I started using it twice a day, once in the morning and once towards the end of my work day. I'm down to once every few days now and my nails are much stronger after the past two months. I'll continue to use it until I can get back to the salon." —Alice B.
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in four sizes).
2. A reviewer-beloved pet hair remover with over 80,000 five-star ratings (!) for anyone who can never seem to get all of their pet's fur off of their clothes and furniture. Just roll it over your fuzz-covered item of choice, and watch it lift the fur RIGHT OFF.
Promising review: "If I could give this product six stars, I would. My husband and I use it almost every day. We have three furry dogs and six fluffy cats, which makes for A LOT of hair. We were using a lint roller before we bought our ChomChom Roller. The lint roller didn't work very well and had to be replaced. We have had our ChomChom Roller for months and it still works just as well as it did when we first got it. We can actually invite our friends over now without worrying about all the pet hair." —Morgan Willis
Get it from Amazon for $26.95.
3. A pet hair removing glove you'll love because it easily picks up a whole bunch of hair that otherwise would've been scattered all around your home — and your pet will love once they realize that every time you put it on, it means a luxurious petting session is about to begin.
Here's why BuzzFeed Shopping editor Chelsea Stuart loves this:
"I recently bought this after seeing it in many a BuzzFeed post (thanks, shopping colleagues!) and it is so worth it. My cats shed like it is their freaking job and I just can't keep up with it. One of them loves their regular brush but I have to empty it every two seconds and the other is terrified at just the sight of it. With this, I can just pretend I'm going in for a normal ol' petting session and they enjoy it!"
Another promising review: "This glove is perfect for our one kitty who hates to be brushed. Our family recently added kitty number three, a big beautiful long-haired Maine Coon who despises being brushed or bathed. It was such a struggle as fine cat hair started taking over our life. Honestly, I did not think this grooming glove would work, but let me just say it is wonderful. Our kitty Nicki just loves the feeling it gives him, and we love the astounding amount of kitty hair that is now in the glove and not on every surface in our home. Thank you wonderful seller. We LOVE this glove." —Colleen5991
Get it from Amazon for $6.79+ (available in two colors).
4. An easy-to-use jewelry-cleaning pen if you're looking for something to make your jewels sparkle and shine like the day they were born.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would! I'm a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry, and the results are nothing less than amazing! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I had not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance just like the first day I bought it! I cannot recommend this product enough! I just ordered additional wands so I don't run out! Home run, Amazon!" —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $8.89+ (also available in multipacks).
Check out one BuzzFeeder's Diamond Dazzle Stik review to learn more about why we love it.
5. A trending Bio-Oil that uses vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender to soothe cracked and dry skin, fade new *and* old scars, and moisturize without clogging up your pores. Reviewers who have been washing their hands a lot and ending up with painful dry skin say this really helps!
Here's why BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord loves this stuff:
"FWIW re: scars, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night."
Promising review: "I bought this for my scars but because of the COVID-19 crisis, I have been washing my hands so much that they are painfully dry. Hand cream hasn't helped enough so I decided to use the Bio-Oil on them and even after the first application they felt SO much better! I'm glad I bought the big bottle!" —L. Strand
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in multiple sizes, bundles, and multipacks).
6. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit – it'll make it easy peasy to remove the years worth of crud stuck to your stove top that you've been staring at, hoping it'll magically disappear one day. Cue the grateful reviewers who thought they'd never be able to get their stove totally clean.
7. A flexible universal tablet stand to hold up your tablet so you can keep your hands free! It's designed so you can use it while sitting, lying down, or even on uneven surfaces. Plus, the legs fold for easy storage. Reviewers love how easily it can be adjusted to different positions while still being remarkably stable.
8. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can stop overpaying for your fave daily beverage. This awesome device features an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks!
Just add up to 6 tablespoons of your go-to coffee beans into the filter, fill it with water, and leave it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Then, remove the filter from the pitcher and — BAM — you've got some delicious coffee.
Promising review: "This was my first cold brewing experience, but this product made it easy! Just put your coffee in the filter, fill it with water, and forget it in the fridge for a day! Plus, I love that everything comes apart easily and can be put in the dishwasher." —shackelforrd
Get it from Amazon for $22.90+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
Check out one BuzzFeeder's full review of the Takeya cold brew maker to learn more about why we love it.
9. A TubShroom designed to keep your drain clog-free so you can finally stop showering in standing water.
10. A brilliantly discreet three-outlet power strip that'll blend in with the wall while organizing and hiding ugly tangled cables that make spaces look cluttered. Reviewers also love how it helps you access outlets blocked by furniture, so you don't have to drag the couch out every time you wanna charge your laptop. Just attach it like a regular plug — no tools required!
11. A borderline magical Muslin Comfort blanket – it's ultra breathable and temperature regulating so you can snuggle up without waking up at 3 a.m. in a pool of your own sweat. Plus, it's oversized, so you and your blanket-hogging partner (or dog) can stop fighting each other for coverage every dang night.
12. An extra strong dog poop bag revered by environmentally conscious pet owners who want something that's leak-proof and blocks odors, protects hands, big enough for even the largest pups (and poops), *and* made of recycled materials.
13. A sturdy laptop riser to bring your comp to a more comfortable height. Reviewers say it helps with posture and back pain after long days in front of the screen.
14. A cleaning K-Cup you can pop into your Keurig just like you're making a normal cup of coffee. Then all you have to do is brew one large cycle with the cleaner pod, and one or more with just water (depending on how dirty your machine is), and you're done! Reviewers are overjoyed by how easy it is and relieved they no longer have to wonder what gross bacteria is hiding out in their morning bean juice.
Promising review: "Our coffee can start to taste funky after several uses. We run this through once, then two times with just water. Works great and coffee goes back to tasting like normal! It clears out any build up that can affect the taste of your coffee. It is super easy and just as quick as making a cup of coffee." —Colorado Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
15. A handheld, battery-operated milk (or dairy alternative) frother that'll make your homemade beverages taste like you paid way more for them at that fancy cafe down the street. Reviewers *love* the froth, but they also really like how quick and easy it is to use and clean while giving them barista-approved results. You can even use it for whisking matcha!
16. A Revlon hot-air brush to simplify your routine — it uses special vents that allow air to flow so hair dries faster without damaging. It's much quicker and easier than using a dryer, flat iron, or curling iron, and the results will make you feel like you just came from the salon!
Promising review: "Just wow! I was skeptical at first. I wish I would have bought this sooner! After showering I get all the moisture I can out of my hair. And leave it to kind of air-dry while I’m getting ready, having coffee, or whatever I’m doing that morning. It takes me about seven minutes to dry my hair if that! I have very thick, naturally curly hair. It is a fabulous tool to have in your arsenal! May be the only one I have to use. No flat iron needed as of yet! Would buy again in a heartbeat!" —D.K
Get it from Amazon for $40.78+ (available in two styles).
17. A conveniently-sized handheld knife sharpener so you can stop struggling to get your dull blades to be the faithful collaborators they once were.
18. Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Protein Treatment that uses ceramides and collagen to magically bring your damaged hair back to life with all the body and silky softness you could possibly dream of! Even skeptical reviewers were amazed at how well it works.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I saw this as a beauty recommendation on BuzzFeed as a dupe for Olaplex (which I had tried and wasn't blown away by) so I thought I would give it a try — and I'm so thankful I did! My bleached and heat-damaged hair feels so soft, is more manageable, and looks healthier after each use. I agree with other reviewers that it seems like a big price tag for the size of the bottle, but a little bit does go a long way and it is so worth it. I wish it came in a larger size bottle so I didn't have to reorder so quickly." —Carly S. Whitson
Get it from Amazon for $7.90.
Former BuzzFeed editor Bek O' Connell has this and loves it! Check out her full Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen-Coating Hair Protein Treatment review for more.
19. A pet urine stain-removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate to remove spots and smells both old and new. Simply spray and let the enzymes gobble up all the gross stuff you don't feel like spending forever scrubbing away at. Then just blot and let air dry, and you can cross it off your to-do list!
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "Y’all! This stuff is AMAZING! I sprayed the carpet thoroughly to where it was pretty saturated and let it sit overnight. I woke up the next morning and the carpet was mostly dry I’m assuming from the ceiling fan air so I didn’t have to lay any towels down to soak up any excess moisture. Let me just say I was EXTREMELY impressed. The carpet was brighter, smelled fresher and it wasn’t stiff how other carpet cleaners tend to leave your carpet!
"The thing I was most impressed by though was that the dark spots on our carpet were completely gone and this was without having to do any scrubbing! I literally sprayed the carpet the night before and I woke up to a cleaner, like-new carpet the next morning! I’m extremely extremely impressed and will be ordering the gallon size to do the entire carpet." —Ieshia M.
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
20. A set of satin pillowcases adored by reviewers who hate waking up with frizzy, damaged, and tangled hair, especially after showering at night. These pillowcases create less friction to help reduce hair breakage *and* they don't absorb moisture so you can start your morning with frizz- and tangle-free shiny locks! They also help avoid wrinkle-causing sleep lines on your skin and eyelash creases while being amazingly comfy!
21. Some felt pads you can put under furniture to keep your floors from getting all scratched up — especially if you have a landlord who would just LOVE to find a reason to keep your security deposit.
22. A quiet, ozone-free Levoit air-purifier loved by reviewers dealing with allergies, asthma, or just plain ol' bad smells! It uses a three-stage filtration system to help rid the air of allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor, large dust particles, and 99.97% of airborne contaminants so you can keep breathin' easy in your space.
It covers up to 129 square feet and can even be used as a night light!
Promising review: "This air purifier is great! I bought it because there was a lot of pollen and cat dander in my house which was making my asthma flare-up. Since I’ve got this air purifier, the cat odor has decreased and I don’t need to use my inhaler as much. The noise is very quiet and not interruptive for me. Overall, I love this item and totally recommend it." —Dana
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (available in two colors and packs of one or two).
23. A painless mint-flavored Venus teeth-whitening pen designed to give you quick results with just 30 seconds (!) of daily use. Even *years* of stains from things like coffee, tea, wine, smoking, soda, and more are no match for this thing.
Promising review: "I really liked this product because it gave me significant results in just a few days. I have tried other whitening products but I definitely think this one is my favorite because it's not only easy to use but also works very well. There is also no weird aftertaste, and all I do is keep my mouth open wide for around 30 seconds. The whitening capabilities were also great, and I know this because my teeth were stained before but now they are not. Lastly, these pens were very easy to use because all you have to do is twist the dial at the bottom of the pen clockwise, and product comes out. So overall I would rate this pen a 10/10 and I am definitely planning on buying more in the future." —Roy Joseph
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
24. A phone holder so you can keep both hands on the wheel and still be able to see the GPS at stops. This one works with most smartphones, lets you adjust the angle, and makes it super easy to get your phone in and out.
Just attach it to any horizontal vents, and you're ready to go!
Promising review: "Am happy to say it holds the iPhone 6S inside an OtterBox cover, even though the OtterBox’s thickness exceeds the two bottom feet of this holder. Squeeze the two sides really hard to ensure that they grip the Otter box tightly. I have already made a long trip of nearly 1,000 miles without the phone falling out. Really love the ball-and-socket joint since you can angle the phone just right to avoid glare. " —maiji
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
25. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because the thing that washes your dishes needs to be cleaned sometimes, too. Not to worry though, you won't ~actually~ be the one cleaning it! Just pop one of these tabs in, run it through a cycle, and that's it. Now your dishes'll come out sparkling and any odor emanating from your machine will be long gone!
These tablets are designed to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue that accumulates inside your dishwasher over time as well as remove lime and mineral build-up. Using Affresh tablets once a month can prolong the life of your dishwasher and make it more effective at doing its job: cleaning your dishes.
Promising review: "Works extremely well. We haven't done any cleaning on our dishwasher in five years, and the sliding dish trays were tough to pull out or push in, there was detergent build up all over the inside, and there was a milky film on all our cups. I bought Affresh, ran the dishwasher with two tablets while it was empty, and the difference was astounding. There was still some build up and I figured it would require another cycle, so I popped another two tablets in, ran the machine a second time, and now it looks and sounds brand new. No more film on the glasses, no more dirty dishes from clogged sprayers, no more odors, or build up around the door seals. I'm going to be buying Affresh from now on, and hopefully it will extend the life of my dishwasher." —Martoune
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.98+ (also available in packs of 12).
26. And some washing machine cleaning tablets you just have to run through a cycle to clean your machine and keep your clothes smelling fresh. Easy peasy!
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh tablets left me surprised and delighted for not only did it clean my machine, but it also eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build-up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh." —Kelli Crawford
Get a box of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98 (also available in boxes of three and five).