We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rechargeable hand warmer for anyone whose hands are always cold. You have three temperature levels to choose from and can even use it to charge your phone!
Promising review: "This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day, I have hours of warmth. The three temperature settings are very helpful — I use the highest setting when I'm outdoors for long periods of time and the lower settings when I'm indoors (e.g., sitting at my desk or in a cold movie theater). I've already given hand warmers as gifts to several cold-handed friends and family members and they're loving it as well. I hope Ocoopa comes out with a foot warmer next!" —RK
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in a variety of colors/styles and two-packs).
2. A cozy turtleneck sweater you'll wanna curl up inside of until spring has sprung.
3. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream for anyone whose hands react to the cold by cracking, bleeding, and just generally throwing an unnecessary, uncomfortable tantrum. This'll clear those dry knuckles up in a jiffy!
Promising review: "Does this product need another 5-star review? Nope. But I had to. This is truly a miracle product!! I have the driest skin in the winter. To the point where I will look down at my hands to notice they are bleeding from all the various cracks. This product made a major difference after just one use! Here I am weeks later, and my hands have no cracks, look younger, and are no longer red. Can O'Keeffe's fix potholes too!?!" —P. Neuber
Get a 3.4-ounce jar from Amazon for $8.48 (also available in packs of two and 12).
4. An ergonomic two-handed shovel ingeniously designed to make slingin' piles of dense frozen water across your yard a lot less tough on your back. It'll also help you finish shoveling faster!
Promising review: "Saved my back! This was the best thing I purchased this winter. I'm 75 and have been overwhelmed in the past with the task of clearing my walkway and drive just to get my car out on the road. This shovel was a world of difference. It took so much less time, and more importantly, so much less pain, particularly in my back. I was able to move a lot of snow with significantly less effort with this shovel. It was almost fun." —Daniel Miller
Get it from Amazon for $24.24+ (available in six styles).
5. A pair of classic and comfy mini Ugg boots that are lined with sheepskin to ensure peak coziness this winter. Plus, they're easy to slip on so you have one less thing to worry about before darting out the door.
Promising review: “Can’t go wrong with Ugg boots! These are super comfortable and warm. They hit just above the ankle which is super cute paired some rolled-up jeans. These fit as expected. I would definitely recommend!" —R. Warne
Get them from Amazon for $74.99+ (available in women's sizes 5–12 and 18 colors).
6. A super soft and hypoallergenic comforter here to turn your bed into the coziest spot in the house.
If hypoallergenic microfiber fill that won't make you sweat through your pajamas like traditional down sounds good to you, we highly recommend adding this duvet to your cart.
Promising review: "This comforter is awesome. The quality is great, especially for the price! It is warm so I probably wouldn't use it in the summer months but definitely perfect for fall and winter. It is so comfortable, cozy, and warm, yet breathable and lightweight at the same time. Perfect duvet insert." —Meghan O'Keefe
Get a queen-size from Amazon for $30.59+ (available in sizes Twin–Oversized King and six colors).
7. And a set of super soft organic cotton flannel sheets you'll wanna swap for those light sheets you've been using that definitely won't hold up to colder temps. Plus, these are fade, stain, shed, and wrinkle resistant!
The organic cotton flannel is supposed to soften with every wash and the fitted sheet has an extra deep pocket to accommodate larger mattresses.
Promising review: "I live in Dash Point Tacoma by the water where it gets cold, breezy even in summer, and this looks good with my bedding and is the softest flannel I’ve slept in. Definitely worth the buy. It will keep you warm and cozy." —Natalie
Get it from Amazon for $46.97+ (available in six sizes and 11 colors/patterns).
8. A pair of opaque fleece-lined tights that somehow manage to be super warm without being bulky.
Promising review: "I do not know how I managed to live 39 years before discovering fleece-lined tights. I purchased a pair of black and navy to take home to Wisconsin for the holidays. They are incredible. The fleece is beyond soft and it doesn't add any bulk to the tights (which I was concerned about). I was able to wear dresses in 20-degree weather without my legs turning into icicles, and they really helped keep my feet warm as well. I haven't washed them yet but I am confident that they will continue to wear beautifully." —Blondie, Esq.
Get it from Amazon for $21.49+ (available in seven colors, two sizes, and packs of two).
9. A roll of adhesive weather stripping — it'll keep stealthy and, quite frankly, uninvited cold air from sneaking in through the cracks in your doors and windows. It's easy to install and will probably help keep your utilities bill from going through the roof once fall makes way for winter.
You'll get two seals (totaling 16 feet) that are 9 millimeters thick.
Promising reviews: "Just received and installed. Quick and easy to install. One roll split in two covers one standard doorway. It works great at keeping the cold draft out. Stopped it completely. I’ll be using the other roll to fill gaps around a couple of window AC units. I would recommend this to friends and family." —Amazon Customer
"I recently bought an older house where all the windows are out of square. These strips have filled the gaps. I have no doubt that my next electric bill will be significantly lower after applying these to all my windows." —Nolan
Get a two-pack of 33-foot-long rolls from Amazon for $8.57+ (available in four colors and two sizes).
10. *The Amazon Coat*, an oversized parka that is truly as impressively warm as it is stylish. Reviewers love the large sherpa-lined hood, the generous amount of pockets, and how well this coat protects you from the elements while still being very fashionable.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Maitland Quitmeyer has this. Here's what she has to say about it:
"I bought this on Prime Day allllll the way back in 2019 and it's SO WARM!!!! I truly live in it all winter, and so do half the people I know at this point."
Promising review: "Let me start by saying, my husband says that I am obsessed with coats. Out of probably 20 winter coats, this is now my absolute favorite! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this coat; I love everything about it! The quality is outstanding! I have had every expensive brand-name winter coat, but have never ever had one that has kept me this warm! I I'm not even looking forward to the warmer months because I don't want to put this coat away!! Every time I wear it, I get at least one, 'I love your coat!'" —Suzi Linthorst
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in women's sizes XXS–5X and 13 colors)
11. Or a stylish quilted puffer jacket for a more cropped look that's still super cozy!
Check out a TikTok of the puffer jacket.
Reviewers say to size down!
Promising review: "I wore this during a trip to NYC. Temps ranged from the mid-40s to mid-50s, and this kept me warm, was comfy, and was cute with all of my outfits. And the best part: It has ample pocket space, so I didn't have to carry a clutch!" —Kandace
Get it from Amazon for $70.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–L and 15 colors).
12. A hydrating intense-therapy lip balm reviewers say is faster *and* more effective than other brands. Not only will it help quickly repair your chapped lips, but it'll also help protect them from the sun, wind, and extreme temps so you can kiss bleeding and cracks goodbye!
Promising review: "My lips usually crack and bleed in the winter no matter what I put on them. This is literally the first winter ever that my lips are perfect. This is the best product I've ever used! It's nice and soft, not greasy. I've bought it for several coworkers who also suffer like I do. I hope they never stop making this!" —Mel Belle
Get it from Amazon for $8 (available in six flavors and packs of three).
13. Some smartphone-friendly thermal gloves designed to let you use your phone in cold temperatures without feeling like your fingers are gonna fall off.
Promising review: "I love these gloves. I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and today’s high was 22 degrees, and my hands didn’t get too cold. I had my gloves on and I could still use the functions on my phone. It also has a pretty good grip, as well." —Calvin
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in sizes M–XL and in 12 colors).
14. And a waterproof backseat protector in case your furry friend prefers to get covered in snow and mud before tagging along for a ride.
Promising review: "We go to the dog park a lot, and every so often it’s muddy. Now I don’t worry about my car seats. This protects them great. She’s also an avid car rider, and with the snow, rain, and whatever — again my seats are protected!! Love it!!"—Angela
Get it from Amazon for $28.11+ (available in four colors and two sizes).
15. A set of energy-restoring shower steamers, which are essentially bath bombs for showers! Just place one in the corner of your shower to release calming fragrances while you warm your chilly bones.
16. A Mr. Coffee mug warmer so your favorite hot beverage doesn't go from toasty to lukewarm before you've barely had even a sip.
Promising review: "This device is a must for me. The temperature for the last few days has been about 16 degrees where I am, and there's nothing better than warming up with a hot cup of coffee or tea in the afternoon. Normally, the coffee cools down to room temperature within a few minutes, but with the Mr. Coffee mug warmer, my coffee stays around 118 degrees for hours (I did testing with an IR thermometer). I was pleasantly surprised considering how cheap this was. Make sure to put the mug on the warmer as soon as your drink is made to maintain the temperature and you'll be set." —Tess Stickles
Get it from Amazon for $14.29.
17. Or a compact, waterproof coffee mug warmer that comes in a variety of colors for anyone with a more specific aesthetic.
Promising review: "One of those items I didn’t know I needed until I had it. As a busy mom of two little ones, I can’t even remember the last time I got to finish a hot cup of coffee. Until now! This truly kept my coffee warm for literal hours. And I love the wood grain look of it. It’s nice and doesn’t look cheap at all. I’m going to keep it on my desk for when I’m working, and I’ll never go without hot coffee again!" —ADR80
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in eight colors).
18. Cozy handmade mittens here to warm your icey paws when the air around you feels like it's made of icicles.
Ornute is a small business based in Minneapolis that sells cozy handmade fashion accessories and home decor.
Promising review: "These were so well made! My daughter needed mittens that were warm during the cold walks on campus. These made me think of the mittens my grandma used to make me every year. Thank you!" —kate405
19. A tough, extendable snow brush with a squeegee and ice scraper that'll quickly break through the mountain of ice that has somehow appeared on your windshield overnight.
It also comes apart for storage or individual use if you prefer!
Promising review: "This brush is by far the best brush I've ever had! I like that it extends so I can easily brush off my roof and the bristles are dense enough to move a good amount of material. The bristles are soft though so I don't have any worry about scratching my car.
"The ice scraper works very well without having to apply too much pressure and the squeegee part pushes water away easily. If you keep this in your car all year long it's even good to push water off your side windows from rain or morning dew!" —Leftymaggoo
Get it from Amazon for $32.96.
20. Or a windshield cover if you'd rather not have to stand in the freezing cold scraping layers of ice off of your windshield every time you have to leave the house. Then maybe, just maybe, you'll hate winter a little less.
It wraps around your wheels so it won't come off or let snow underneath!
Promising review: "This is the best thing I could have ever bought! I bought one for myself, my mom, and my sister. New England just got slammed with a Nor'easter, and let me tell you...this thing works! It only took about five minutes to put on my car, and like five seconds to get it off this morning. No snow or ice anywhere on the wiper well or windshield. I highly recommend this!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $26.95+ (available in two sizes).