1. You're at the office, same place you've been all summer, and not going back to school.
2. Your newsfeed is less about your friends going back to school and more about their kids' first day.
3. You want to buy school supplies, but there's absolutely no reason to.
4. Traffic in school zones adds at least 10 minutes to your morning commute.
5. You remember back to school outfits, and how you have no occasion to put one together for anymore.
6. Getting stuck behind a yellow bus making a bunch of stops is the worst.
7. You're reminded of the carefree college days, and how that first week meant basically nothing.
8. Quick mental math says you're not too far away from your 10 year reunion.
9. Every realization combined has the effect of making you face the fact that you're an adult.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!