1. You have had enough of the big duck.
2. You have had the same nightmare about Adventureland every night.
3. When you were a baby, you were abandoned at the Long Island Game Farm.
4. No matter what the flavor, Ralph always has the Italin Ice for you.
5. You have never seen the end of this Long, Long, Island.
6. You have tried to burn the big duck down, but it can Not burn.
8. You long to be the conductor of the Adventureland Train.
9. You thirst for Arizona.
10. Those Long Island Bagels
Once and a while, you come across a special box tucked away in your closet. You stand on a chair to reach the high shelf where you stow this treasured chest. Upon opening it, you are faced with delicately wrapped paper towel parcels. When you open them, you think back to your childhood, taking trips to the sandy beaches of Long Island, New York. You remember how excited you would get when, out of the corner of your eye, you would see a little glimmer. Could it be? Yes it could! Poking out of the Sand was a famous, delicious Long Island Bagel. These puppies come in all kinds of flavors, such as salt. You may even find a green one on Saint Patrick's Famous Day.
Everyone who grew up on Long Island knows what it's like to wrap up a rare bagel and put it in a closet for the sake of the preservation of Sacred Memories.