1. It can be incredibly expensive!
2. Certain "Ships" can be harder to explain than others.
3. Almost anything can trigger a "Moment"
4. Claiming to be part of fandom has to come with plenty of ammunition for why you deserve the title.
5. When you're introduced to something new and amazing, everything can cease to exist.
6. You're quick to know if someone is lying about anything having to do with your fandom.
7. Regardless of what fandom you're in, you know...
8. When you see someone reference one of your fandoms you're instantly excited.
9. The more obscure the better
10. You and your friends get into arguments about who is actually dating that celebrity or character.
11. Some "fangirl" moments can be incredibly emotional...
12. You look up to obscure individuals and characters during hard times.
13. Some Fandoms can be incredibly intimidating.
BONUS: If you spend anytime on tumblr you know that Dylan O'Brien is the princess of the internet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!