Veggie Burrito Bowl
Here's a video showing you how it's made:
For the veggie burrito bowl:
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 zucchini squash, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 14-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon thyme leaves
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 ¼ teaspoons salt
4-6 8-inch flour tortillas
For the toppings:
pico de Gallo
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Turn a muffin tin upside down, and stuff tortilla shells into the spaces between the cups so that the tortillas form a bowl shape. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet. Toss in the diced bell peppers, zucchini, salt, cayenne pepper, thyme, and garlic, and sauté until the vegetables have softened, about 8 minutes.
4. Add in the cannellini beans and sauté just until the beans have fully warmed through, about 2 minutes.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between 4-6 tortilla bowls. Top with guacamole and pico de gallo and serve.