Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Here's what you'll need:
* 2½ cups rolled oats
* 4 large eggs. room temperature
* 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
* ¾ cup honey
* ¼ cup lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon lemon zest
* ¼ cup poppy seeds
* 2¼ teaspoons baking powder
* Pinch of salt
Here's what you'll do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Using a food processor, grind the rolled oats until they have become a fine powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until pale and foamy.
4. Add the Greek yogurt to the eggs and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
5. Add in the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest and whisk until well combined.
6. Sprinkle the oat flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, and salt. Fold the ingredients together until no dry oat flour appears.
7. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a golden-brown crust has started to form and the loaf springs back when touched.
9. Let the loaf cool for 15 minute before removing it from the pan.
10. Slice and serve.