Brunch It Up With This One-Pan Salmon And Egg Bake
You're so fancy.
One-Pan Salmon And Egg Bake
Here's a video to show you how:
1 6-ounce (170 grams) fillet of salmon
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cups spinach, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lemon, cut into wedges
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
2. Pour oil into a small, oven-safe skillet. Place the spinach and garlic in the skillet, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
3. Place the salmon on 1 side of the pan, then form a well on the other side and crack an egg, making sure it stays intact.
4. Season the tops of the salmon and the egg with another pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 140°F/60°C. (The temperature will continue to rise above 145°F/62°C once it rests out of the oven.)
6. Squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the salmon fillet for more flavor and let the salmon rest for 5 minutes before serving.