1. STEP 1: PERMISSION SLIP
You better tuck this thing away safe! No permission slip, no bus ride. Get that thing signed!
2. STEP 2: FIELD TRIP EVE
You’ve been watching the calendar for a few weeks now, and tonight is the night! Try to get some sleep!
You can’t just fall asleep! Think of all the cool stuff that’s gonna happen tomorrow!! LEARNING! ADVENTURE! NO SCHOOL!
3. STEP 3: GET ON THAT BUS
The day is here at last! No one has to wake you up! You’ve got all the energy in the world this morning! Everyone onto the bus!!! This Magic School Bus’ destination is FUN!
You might think that bus ride would be mighty long…….
BUT NOT IF YOU HAD ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS!
There’s ALWAYS time to train.
5. WE MADE IT!!!
It’s a dream come true! We made it!!! We’ve got a wonderful day full of adventure laid out before us!
What wonders await us?!
Where’s my chaperone!
6. WHERE ARE WE??!
Maybe a farm?
But you know in the end there’s nothing better than a hike and an old fashioned scavenger hunt!
Be careful of ticks!
Keep those pants TUCKED!
11. WHAT TIME IS IT?
THAT’S RIGHT!!! LUNCH TIME!
Can you say bag lunch?
And you KNOW these were the ULTIMATE bargaining chips!
Trades anyone? BUT NO GIVE BACKS!
15. FINAL STOP: THE GIFT SHOP
How much money did you parents trust you with this time!
Hold on tight! These things are SLIPPERY!
But what is this thing, really?
AHHHHH what a fantastic day……….
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀