3. Tired and Abused Carriage Horses in Many Cities
9. Sheep Everywhere in Australia
You can barely turn around without seeing sheep in Australia, but the abuse isn’t always so clear. Pete had his tail cut off like all sheep, but was still attacked by flesh eating maggots which had burrowed deep into his exposed tissue. He was unable to move and close to death when investigators found him wasting away on a Australian wool farm. He dies a couple hours later.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰