3. Tired and Abused Carriage Horses in Many Cities
9. Sheep Everywhere in Australia
You can barely turn around without seeing sheep in Australia, but the abuse isn’t always so clear. Pete had his tail cut off like all sheep, but was still attacked by flesh eating maggots which had burrowed deep into his exposed tissue. He was unable to move and close to death when investigators found him wasting away on a Australian wool farm. He dies a couple hours later.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.