1. Bette Midler
America’s Happiest Camper
2. Johnny Carson
He Do Re-run-run run, He Do Re-run-run.
3. Bill Cosby
Call Him a Doctor? Okay. He’s a Doctor.
4. Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry Says, “Have an Ice Cream. Or Else!”
5. Mick Jagger
Rolling Stone Youth Formula: Removes Unsightly Wrinkles, Lines, Moss!
6. Muammar Al-Qadaffi
7. Leonard Nimoy
To Be Spock or Not To Be Spock? That Is the Question.
8. Pee-wee Herman
Disney Just Drew Mickey Mouse. Pee-Wee Is Mickey Mouse!
9. Prince Charles
The Dunce and Future King
10. Richard Pryor
A Blazing Talent, Gone to the Dogs.
11. Queen Elizabeth II
A Scepter Is Haunting Europe
12. Ronald and Nancy Reagan
What Did the President Know and When Did She Know It?
13. Sylvester Stallone
All He Wants Is for His Country to Love Him as Much as He Does!
14. Barbra Streisand
The Biggest Star So Far (By a Nose)
15. Margaret Thatcher
A Tory Party Animal — A Minister In Her Prime
16. Woody Allen and Mia Farrow
Hannah and Her Sisters Meet the Brothers Karamazov
17. Bruce Springsteen
For Unto Us, a Savior Is Born in the U.S.A.
18. Jack Nicholson
Not Invited? But I’m Always Invited!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀