1. Bette Midler
America’s Happiest Camper
2. Johnny Carson
He Do Re-run-run run, He Do Re-run-run.
3. Bill Cosby
Call Him a Doctor? Okay. He’s a Doctor.
4. Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry Says, “Have an Ice Cream. Or Else!”
5. Mick Jagger
Rolling Stone Youth Formula: Removes Unsightly Wrinkles, Lines, Moss!
6. Muammar Al-Qadaffi
7. Leonard Nimoy
To Be Spock or Not To Be Spock? That Is the Question.
8. Pee-wee Herman
Disney Just Drew Mickey Mouse. Pee-Wee Is Mickey Mouse!
9. Prince Charles
The Dunce and Future King
10. Richard Pryor
A Blazing Talent, Gone to the Dogs.
11. Queen Elizabeth II
A Scepter Is Haunting Europe
12. Ronald and Nancy Reagan
What Did the President Know and When Did She Know It?
13. Sylvester Stallone
All He Wants Is for His Country to Love Him as Much as He Does!
14. Barbra Streisand
The Biggest Star So Far (By a Nose)
15. Margaret Thatcher
A Tory Party Animal — A Minister In Her Prime
16. Woody Allen and Mia Farrow
Hannah and Her Sisters Meet the Brothers Karamazov
17. Bruce Springsteen
For Unto Us, a Savior Is Born in the U.S.A.
18. Jack Nicholson
Not Invited? But I’m Always Invited!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.