8. Jessica Rabbit’s dress in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Plunging neckline, eye-wateringly high split… Not the easiest dress to carry off. Fortunately, with proportions that would make Barbie run to a plastic surgeon, Jessica pulls it off.
P.S. Ever tried to find a picture of Mrs Rabbit that isn’t focused on the chestal area? Shame on you, Internet…
6. The Baywatch swimsuits
From the programme that brought us Sunkissed Hoff, Running Pamela, and many storylines about people trapped in dangerous (yet mysteriously accessible) caves… this famous scarlet swimwear.
All together now: “Forever and always - I’M ALWAYS HERE”
5. Audrey Hepburn’s ensemble in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Little black dress? Check.
Status as a style icon secured? Check.
3. Bad Sandy’s makeover in Grease
Number of girls who wanted to be Good Sandy: 0
Number of girls who wanted to be Bad Sandy: All of us
Number of girls who could carry off the skin tight look: Just one; Olivia NJ.
2. Dorothy’s ruby slippers in The Wizard of Oz
We’ve all wished for shoes that had the power to take us home after a big night out (click your heels together three times and repeat “I will not be hungover”), so it’s not surprising that these magic pair feature in the list.
Sadly for Dorothy, they just missed out on the top spot…
1. Marilyn Monroe’s white dress in The Seven Year Itch
Often imitated, never bettered - this was the dress that became synonymous with Marilyn. Topped off with her blonde bombshell hair and trademark red lipstick, it’s a pretty deserved number one.
Well done Marilyn - Britain loves you!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱