You've been with your partner for a while now.
Your family and friends are constantly asking when the big day is.
But whenever someone mentions marriage, you're all like...
As much as you love your other half...
There are plenty of reasons not to get married.
1. You're not old enough to be settling down.
2. It Doesn't Follow Your Life Plan.
3. You're Waiting For Ryan Gosling To Propose.
4. Weddings Are Too Expensive.
5. Organising A Wedding Day Is Too Stressful.
6. You Don't Need To Sign A Piece Of Paper To Prove Your Love.
7. You Don't Want To Change Your Last Name.
8. Forever Is A Long Time.
9. 42% of marriages end in divorce.
10. Not All Of Your Friends Are Married Yet.
11. And You Don't Like Change.
So tell your mother not to dust off her hat just yet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!