1. You took the perfect bathroom selfie with an actual camera.
2. In fact, you had all your Myspace angles down.
3. You always thanked people for adding you.
4. You'd spend hours writing an About Me which totally summed up your own brand of unique adolescent angst.
5. You'd cheat on the iPod shuffle quizzes so the answers all made perfect sense.
6. Bulletins were the longform Facebook statuses of the mid-00s.
7. If you logged into your account and saw this, you took a screenshot and posted it to your profile.
8. PC 4 PC – yeah?
9. This face.
10. Your best friends took pictures that proclaimed how fit you were.
11. It was worth spending hours to find the perfect wallpaper.
12. Before Instagram filters, everyone photoshopped their photos, so the exposure was way up.
It was the perfect way to hide everyone's terrible teenage skin.
13. All the cool kids had Myspace names.
14. The order of your Top 8 caused so much drama.
15. You were mad proud of your drop-down lists because you could list all the bands you'd ever heard of in alphabetical order.
16. In fact, you spent forever mastering HTML for your amazing custom profile.
17. Only for ironic minimalist profiles to suddenly start being fashionable again.
18. You desperately wanted to be on a Myspace whore train.
19. Choosing new profile songs was the hardest decision you'd ever make.
"But does it sum me up as a person?"