Upcycled Nightstand Dog Bed
Hook and loop tape
Half hall crate
Wall hanging strips
1. Use a hammer to get rid of any shelves/dividers inside the nightstand.
2. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the hinges attached to the door.
3. Remove the door.
4. Spray-paint all around and inside the nightstand with your desired color.
5. Drill ¼-inch hole on each side of the nightstand.
6. Attach a half wall crate on each side of the nightstand with screws.
7. Attach hook and loop tape to the underside of the dog bed.
8. Place the dog bed inside the nightstand. Press to make sure the hook and loop tape sticks.
9. Using wall hanging strips, attach the hook to one side of the nightstand.
10. Place leashes onto the hooks and toys into the half wall crate.
11. Voila! It’s your dog’s new living space.