1. Being sticky becomes a way of life.
2. Your hands cramp up into ice cream claws after so much scooping.
3. One or both forearms become abnormally strong from all the repeated scooping.
4. Customers freak out when you’re out of their favorite flavor.
5. Mountains of the world’s most disgusting goopy ice cream dishes to wash.
6. The inevitable burns that come from making waffle cones.
7. Everyone who comes in is filled with the joy of getting ice cream while this is your unpleasant job.
8. The trash is just a disaster bag full of liquid ice cream.
9. Somehow children mixed with ice cream always involves screaming or crying.
10. So many people can’t make up their minds and ask bizarre questions.
11. Some people can’t handle free samples.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight committee members.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲