In a recent interview, chairman of Barilla pasta, Guido Barilla, said the company would never use a gay couple in its advertising.
“I would never do (a commercial) with a homosexual family, not for lack of respect but because we don’t agree with them,” Barilla said. “Ours is a classic family where the woman plays a fundamental role.”
Looking back at past Barilla commercials, it’s clear why they can’t use a gay family.
9. A woman’s role in the family is makin’ all the pasta.
Have you ever experienced the frustration of being a heterosexual woman about to make some pasta and then a gay couple comes in and makes it for you? What are you supposed to do then when your womanly role has been usurped?
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀