1. You get YOUR VERY OWN stall.
2. You get to really showcase your shoes.
3. When someone could choose absolutely any stall, but they lovingly choose the one right next to you.
4. Two words: Automatic flushing. Welcome to the future!
5. The true journey of self discovery that comes with being trapped in a stall without toilet paper.
6. Long lines = The excitement of being at an amusement park.
7. The thrill and the sport of flimsy locks.
8. If you're feeling lost, guidance can easily be found.
9. You get to learn things about people that you would never know otherwise.
10. Pre-warmed toilet seats.
Some people pay big bucks for a luxury car with seat warmers. You get it free.
11. The space between the doors provides a thrilling mix of danger and peek-a-boo.
12. People who talk on the phone in the bathroom... are basically giving you a free master class on how to multi-task.
13. People who brush their teeth and do their makeup... allow you to transcend space and time like you've been magically transported to their personal home bathroom.
14. Making new friends.
15. Unpleasant odors make us FEEL ALIVE.
How could you truly appreciate the smell of a rose or a fancy lady's perfume without the juxtaposition of bathroom smells?