1. Upper lip sweat is relentless.
2. The sweat can be so aggressive that you find yourself asking “Why? Why could my upper lip possibly need to sweat this much?”
3. What’s your deal, upper lip?
4. But it’s actually the hottest trend for summer 2014.
5. A sweaty upper lip is a classic look that never goes out of style.
6. It’s versatile and can be styled with any look.
7. The upper lip is officially the coolest place on your face to sweat.
8. It’s even the coolest place on your whole body to sweat.
9. A dry upper lip is uninteresting and, quite frankly, not on trend.
10. Your upper lip achieves the look of a beautiful flower fresh with morning dew.
11. Your upper lip will remind people of a moist dolphin that just playfully jumped from the sea.
12. Or freshly misted produce at the grocery store.
13. Upper lip sweat 4-ever.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱