1. Upper lip sweat is relentless.
2. The sweat can be so aggressive that you find yourself asking “Why? Why could my upper lip possibly need to sweat this much?”
3. What’s your deal, upper lip?
4. But it’s actually the hottest trend for summer 2014.
5. A sweaty upper lip is a classic look that never goes out of style.
6. It’s versatile and can be styled with any look.
7. The upper lip is officially the coolest place on your face to sweat.
8. It’s even the coolest place on your whole body to sweat.
9. A dry upper lip is uninteresting and, quite frankly, not on trend.
10. Your upper lip achieves the look of a beautiful flower fresh with morning dew.
11. Your upper lip will remind people of a moist dolphin that just playfully jumped from the sea.
12. Or freshly misted produce at the grocery store.
13. Upper lip sweat 4-ever.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈