1. Upper lip sweat is relentless.
2. The sweat can be so aggressive that you find yourself asking “Why? Why could my upper lip possibly need to sweat this much?”
3. What’s your deal, upper lip?
4. But it’s actually the hottest trend for summer 2014.
5. A sweaty upper lip is a classic look that never goes out of style.
6. It’s versatile and can be styled with any look.
7. The upper lip is officially the coolest place on your face to sweat.
8. It’s even the coolest place on your whole body to sweat.
9. A dry upper lip is uninteresting and, quite frankly, not on trend.
10. Your upper lip achieves the look of a beautiful flower fresh with morning dew.
11. Your upper lip will remind people of a moist dolphin that just playfully jumped from the sea.
12. Or freshly misted produce at the grocery store.
13. Upper lip sweat 4-ever.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.