1. You can feel your brain releasing pleasure chemicals as soon as you pull into the parking lot.
3. You don’t know what adventure awaits in those red-hued aisles, but you can’t wait to find out.
6. You feel like you’re on a magical adventure full of things you didn’t even know you needed.
9. Hours pass as you’re sucked into the Target time warp.
10. You start to feel like maybe you should live here.
11. You start to worry that maybe you’ll never leave.
12. You start to suffer from Target-induced amnesia.
13. You have to reevaluate your life when it’s time to check out.
14. You leave the store in a daze of ecstasy.
15. But you’re ready to start your brand new life full of random things you bought.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.