1. You can feel your brain releasing pleasure chemicals as soon as you pull into the parking lot.
3. You don’t know what adventure awaits in those red-hued aisles, but you can’t wait to find out.
6. You feel like you’re on a magical adventure full of things you didn’t even know you needed.
9. Hours pass as you’re sucked into the Target time warp.
10. You start to feel like maybe you should live here.
11. You start to worry that maybe you’ll never leave.
12. You start to suffer from Target-induced amnesia.
13. You have to reevaluate your life when it’s time to check out.
14. You leave the store in a daze of ecstasy.
15. But you’re ready to start your brand new life full of random things you bought.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."