1. You can feel your brain releasing pleasure chemicals as soon as you pull into the parking lot.
3. You don’t know what adventure awaits in those red-hued aisles, but you can’t wait to find out.
6. You feel like you’re on a magical adventure full of things you didn’t even know you needed.
9. Hours pass as you’re sucked into the Target time warp.
10. You start to feel like maybe you should live here.
11. You start to worry that maybe you’ll never leave.
12. You start to suffer from Target-induced amnesia.
13. You have to reevaluate your life when it’s time to check out.
14. You leave the store in a daze of ecstasy.
15. But you’re ready to start your brand new life full of random things you bought.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈