21 Blanket (And Blankie) Gifts So The Whole Family Can Get Their Snuggle On
If there's one thing the whole family can agree on it's that everyone could use a nice warm blanket in their life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A lightweight Bedsure micro-fleece twin blanket (with over 100,000 reviews on Amazon) that'll keep them warmer than wool without any of the scratchiness.
2. An "as-seen-on-Shark Tank" 4-lb Dreamland Baby weighted sleep blanket for kids and toddlers (ages 3+ or 30+ lbs) to provide some added comfort and security for little ones who might be struggling with sleep.
3. A handwoven serape blanket for the beach, back of the car, yoga sessions, camping trips, or anywhere they might find themselves wanting to get horizontal and take a quick cat nap.
4. An airy, all-season, 12-lb handmade chunky knit weighted blanket made of 100% cotton so they won't get the night/nap sweats (no matter the temps) when they're all tucked in. Also comes with that stylish carrying bag!
5. A super soft and fluffy Parachute cloud cotton toddler quilt that travels well with the fam's youngest ones "from the nursery to the stroller."
6. A giant flour tortilla blanket (double-sided with flannel and sherpa) because it's extra, just like them (and the guac at Chipotle).
7. A lightweight, warm, puffy, and packable camping blanket that's spill and water-resistant which is great for the campsite but even better for when they're eating and drinking on the couch while keeping extra cozy!
8. A "buttery-soft" organic cotton Bearaby "Nappling" weighted blanket with chunky (but breathable) knit loops so children can receive the full effect of that relaxing, sleep-enhancing hug.
9. A 100% organic cotton Boll & Branch sweater knit throw blanket with a "modern take on a traditional basketweave" for that complete snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug feel that they've been searching for.
10. A handmade, lightweight fall plaid flannel throw blanket to warm those family members who are mad for plaid (cause it's totally rad)!
11. A Little Unicorn "Woof" cotton muslin quilt with a delightful pupper print that's meant for "nap time, playtime or anytime." Just wait until the kid grows out of this blankie before letting the family dog claim it as their own.
12. An oversized, lightweight Softies solid rib marshmallow blanket made with "lush ribbed fabric" which would, we guess, make them the chocolate and the couch the graham cracker in the toastiest s'more ever made!
13. An organic cotton Estella Baby Lovey heart blanket handknit in Peru that's ideal for bringing baby home from the hospital (and into the heart of the entire family).
14. A microfiber Bedsure faux fur throw blanket (with smooth fleece on the other side) most likely to become the family pet's new favorite resting place. Don't have a pet? Well, this blanket might be able to fill in.
15. A Lucy Darling "Little Dreamer" organic baby blanket (stitched with a recycled nylon thread) so unbearably cute they'll hold onto it well into their college years.
16. A Yaya & Co Brooklyn organic cotton knit throw made with a dark, natural dye so if anyone in the fam going through their goth phase, this might be the only way to give them a nice warm hug.
17. A 5-lb Good Banana weighted "donut" blanket because "Mmmmmmmmm, donut." Also available in pizza, rainbow, and tie-dyed styles!
18. A Yogibo all-season "Cozybo" blanket to keep them cool as a cucumber in the summertime and warm as a woolly mammoth in the winter thanks to its polycotton and spandex fabric and polyester fiber fill.
19. A light but still warm Monica and Andy "Always" baby blanket for taking tummy time anywhere or snoozing in the stroller. Personalize it with an embroidered name for another $15.
20. A classic Woolrich "Gettysburg" blanket based on a 150-year old design and a replica of the blanket supplied to Union troops during the Civil War. That's some military-grade coziness right there!
21. A chenille knit throw that's the right blanket for just about anything they want to do: relaxing, chilling, snuggling, snoozing, nodding off, resting their eyes. You get the drift!
This is exactly how all of these blankets should make you feel...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.