These are some of the the clown-related incidents in the Met’s log book:
1. Theft where the suspect wore “clown mask and clown hat with bell”.
2. Seven burglaries where jewellery “in shape of clown” was taken.
3. An assault in which the victims were wearing yellow and blue “clown suits”.
4. Three cases of assault where “suspect had clown tattoo”.
5. One assault where the suspect was “dressed as a clown with a painted face”.
6. One incident where an individual “hears the voice of a clown in head”.
7. Theft where the victim “asked if suspect was dressed as a clown”.
8. One burglary in which the suspect’s hair was “described as like Krusty the clown”.
9. A robbery in which the victim was “dressed as a clown - wearing a black and white Pierrot suit with white face paint”.
10. A report of malicious communications in which someone threatened “to send round henchmen in clown masks”.