1. If you went down to this London pub yesterday then you’d be in for a surprise.
2. The normal barman of Westminster’s Red Lion had vanished.
3. And been replaced with a slightly awkward George Osborne.
4. The chancellor, who last year cut the tax on beer for the first time in a generation, was there to reopen one of Westminster’s favourite pubs.
5. And poured a pint of London Pride.
6. There’s quite a small head on that pint.
7. And it looks a little flat. But good effort.
8. Anyone for a pint?