6 Pies Baked In The Shape Of Album Covers
Because nothing says pop music like steak, veg and a load of pastry.
1. Pink Floyd (Beef and Newcastle Brown Ale).
2. Arctic Monkeys (Beef and Newcastle Brown Ale).
3. Franz Ferdinand (Pork and Cider).
4. Phil Spector (Beef and Stilton).
5. Supertramp (Turkey and Ham).
6. Chvrches (Chicken and Leek).
The creators of @AlbumPies told BuzzFeed that the idea came to them while listening to the Pink Floyd album.
"After holding the artwork in glorious 12-inch format, it became apparent that the only way we could fully convey our appreciation of the record would be to bake the album's design onto the pastry case of a pie," they explained.
"We want to remain anonymous so the pies (and albums) speak for themselves."