1. Ed Miliband started things off by claiming the NHS is in crisis. Ed Balls just nodded a lot.
2. This angered David Cameron, who insists the NHS isn’t in crisis. And who really hates to see Ed Balls nod a lot.
3. Conservative health secretary Jeremy Hunt seemed deeply pleased with himself.
4. While Andy Burnham, Labour’s shadow health secretary, seemed to be enjoying himself.
5. It got so noisy that Speaker Bercow told MPs to shut up and stop behaving in a “low-grade, downmarket” manner.
6. Meanwhile, Ed Miliband joined in by hitting an imaginary stop button, repeatedly.
He’s actually bouncing an imaginary basketball.
7. Then Speaker Bercow told MPs to shut up and stop behaving like schoolchildren. Again.
8. A backbench MP gesticulated wildly about the number of jobs in Morecambe.
10. And Sir Peter Tapsell arrived from the 19th century to provide some advice on national security.
The grand old man of the House of Commons, Tapsell became an MP seven years before David Cameron was even born.