1. Joel Strong travels around New York with little plastic baggies of Leonardo DiCaprio cutouts.
2. Something had to be done with those ’90s Tiger Beat magazines.
3. He brings us a pseudo-reality where Leo does yoga in Bryant Park.
6. Joel then had the phenomenal idea of using @mydaywithleo to meet girls on Tinder. He obviously couldn’t go on 14 dates with Leo, so he spread his creative wings with scissors in hand. Joel scored a date with supermodel Cindy Crawford…
20. Joel’s experience was not only entertaining but insightful. Take note of his Instagram wisdom:
“guys approach women all wrong. i showed up with some lil cutouts in a bag, met girls at liquor stores and bodegas. most went away sayin it was the best tinder experience they’d had. seriously i literally asked one girl to get on her knees in front of a washin machine while i took pictures of her. and she said THIS TOOK THE TINDER CAKE. just what the heck you guys doing to make that sort of thing stand out IN A GOOD WAY??”
“no matter what these girls were using tinder for, they wanted to meet up with me without seeing what i looked like because they thought it would be a fun way to spend an hour. hint you guys: wanna meet lots of girls on tinder? create a project that involves doing somethin fun in public that’s not creepy n ask girls on tinder to be in it. they’ll be so happy you’re not sending them dick pics within 5 minutes that they’ll almost all say yes. trust me.”
21. Cheers to that!
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.