1. The rules of the game are simple. If you had to choose, out of three people, who would you snog, who would you marry, and who would you Avada Kedavra?
So, snog, marry, or Avada Kedavra out of the Triwizard Tournament (male) champions?
Made your pick? Great. What about the blondies:
Those three made quite the dysfunctional family, didn’t they? How about these three Gryffindor boys:
How about a faceoff between the Hogwarts professors?
What about everyone’s favorite Gryffindor women?
And finally, out of these three evil bastards, who would you snog, marry, or Avada Kedavra (consider how gross their teeth are carefully)?
Add your own in the comments!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.