2. Well, you’re in luck! Here’s a simple way to keep your pages from getting lost.
3. First, get some papers.
4. Fold the top left corners of the papers forward, like so.
5. Then make one little rip in the fold, making sure not to go all the way through.
6. Make another little rip parallel to the first one.
7. Fold the new tab you’ve just created back in the opposite direction of the first fold you made.
8. Voilà! Your papers are now stuck together!
9. Keep in mind, this method won’t hold more than a couple pages together, so maybe spring for an actual stapler if you’re turning in your thesis.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.