2. Well, you’re in luck! Here’s a simple way to keep your pages from getting lost.
3. First, get some papers.
4. Fold the top left corners of the papers forward, like so.
5. Then make one little rip in the fold, making sure not to go all the way through.
6. Make another little rip parallel to the first one.
7. Fold the new tab you’ve just created back in the opposite direction of the first fold you made.
8. Voilà! Your papers are now stuck together!
9. Keep in mind, this method won’t hold more than a couple pages together, so maybe spring for an actual stapler if you’re turning in your thesis.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.