2. Well, you’re in luck! Here’s a simple way to keep your pages from getting lost.
3. First, get some papers.
4. Fold the top left corners of the papers forward, like so.
5. Then make one little rip in the fold, making sure not to go all the way through.
6. Make another little rip parallel to the first one.
7. Fold the new tab you’ve just created back in the opposite direction of the first fold you made.
8. Voilà! Your papers are now stuck together!
9. Keep in mind, this method won’t hold more than a couple pages together, so maybe spring for an actual stapler if you’re turning in your thesis.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."