2. Well, you’re in luck! Here’s a simple way to keep your pages from getting lost.
3. First, get some papers.
4. Fold the top left corners of the papers forward, like so.
5. Then make one little rip in the fold, making sure not to go all the way through.
6. Make another little rip parallel to the first one.
7. Fold the new tab you’ve just created back in the opposite direction of the first fold you made.
8. Voilà! Your papers are now stuck together!
9. Keep in mind, this method won’t hold more than a couple pages together, so maybe spring for an actual stapler if you’re turning in your thesis.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴