1. Finals are over, Senior Week has begun, and it's finally graduation time.
2. You've waited for this moment since the beginning of senior year.
3. Because you're finally free of papers, roommates, and academic bullshit.
4. People will always tell you you'll wish you were back in college.
5. But you know this is your time to join the working world.
6. At first, post-grad questions from the family were a breeze.
7. Constantly being asked, "what are your plans after graduation?" was no match for your confident attitude.
8. But now you don't even know what you're saying anymore.
9. And the fear of getting a full-time career is starting to sink in.
10. Weeks go by and you've still heard nothing from potential employers.
11. And job requirements leave you questioning whether you even studied the right major.
12. You notice entry-level positions require three to five years of experience and you're wondering where the hell you went wrong.
13. Yet you remain hopeful that any position will open up.
14. You constantly have to tell your friends "no" when it comes to going out.
15. Because student discounts don't apply on alcohol.
16. Sure, sleeping in had its perks, but now you're looking for anything to pass the time.
17. And your colleagues are constantly talking about job offers, 401Ks, and promotions, but you just can't relate.
18. Some time goes by, but you finally get a call back for an interview.
19. And you're more than eager to accept the position.
20. You walk into your first day of work like a boss ass bitch.
21. Because you're the shit and you never doubted that your time to shine was coming.
Carry on, you brilliant human.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!