1. It begins with the basic rom-com formula: Funny, pretty, successful woman + Cool, sexy, successful man + New York City backdrop = ROM-COM-GOLD.
2. It has the smoothest, and well, cutest, meet-cute of all meet-cutes.
3. 2003 WAS MATTHEW'S PRIME.
4. Andie Anderson was the best. You dreamed of having a friend like her who’d bring you cute clothes and free beauty samples when you got dumped.
5. You secretly wanted everything Andie wore (even the tacky stuff) because she always looked so put-together and cool.
6. Try as you might, you really don’t see the problem with Ben Barry making you fall in love with him. That was going to happen, bet or no bet.
7. Best Kiss-Cam of all time.
8. You get to experience extreme secondhand embarrassment through Andie’s insane-girlfriend-borderline-stalker moments. Highlights include but are not limited to:
9. Taking over his bathroom with a plethora of feminine hygiene products.
10. Photoshopping images* of them as children to create a photo album of their future family.
11. Making a copy of Ben's key & letting herself in on "Boys' Night".
12. And last but not least, naming his penis PRINCESS SOPHIA.
13. Your heart still melts when Andie meets Ben's family.
14. Like many of the great rom-coms that came before it, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days has a great soundtrack.
15. THE DRESS.
16. You’re still waiting for your invite to a party that lends out DIAMONDS as party favors.
17. This is your favorite version of this song.
18. Tony & Thayer were the best sidekicks...
19. One's a writer & the other is in advertising. You know they're going to be good with words.
20. In true rom-com fashion, you can expect an over-the-top movie ending that leaves you pleased and overjoyed that these two crazy kids made it work.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!