We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of its "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration for your own gifting needs).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
1. A men's skincare gift set, which could ~gently~ encourage good habits.
2. A magical neck pillow, for frequent travelers who just want some damn sleep.
3. A foot mask, or: the gift of baby-soft tootsies (and plenty of satisfyingly peeling skin).
4. A planner and gratitude journal, the perfect way to give them a jump on their New Year's resolutions.
5. A book that Hamilfans — whether they've managed to score tickets or not — won't know how to say no to.
6. A travel telescope, for budding astronomers of all ages.
7. A bag of ultra-strong coffee to satisfy even your most caffeine-inured loved one.
8. A massage stick that will make athletes and anyone else with knotted muscles weep with joy (and maybe a little bit with pain).
9. A film and slide scanner, to easily digitize their precious analog memories.
10. A mega-cozy, fleecy robe, which will embrace them when you can't.
11. A sound machine, to give your favorite insomniac the gift of untroubled slumber.
12. A bottle of toilet spray, AKA the perfect passive-aggressive gift for your roommate.
13. A wine aerator, to make even their cheapo bottles totally drinkable.
14. A folding laptop table to facilitate bed-working, couch-eating, and standing-desking.
15. A balancing game for all ages (and levels of dexterity).
16. A learn-to-sew kit, to encourage crafty kiddos to ~make it work~.
17. A car-bage can, the ultimate practical gift for drivers.
18. An innovative brownie pan that edge-lovers and centrists alike will love.
19. Waterproof travel bags, to keep your favorite globetrotter's shoes quarantined and their clothes pristine.
20. A pretty picture frame (preferably filled with a picture of the two of you).
21. A bamboo tub tray, because Netflix and soak > Netflix and chill.
22. An all-in-one avocado gadget that splits, pits, slices, and basically streamlines the whole avocado-toast process.
Want more? See last week's edition of this post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.